Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chicks are 4 Weeks and 12 Weeks.

It's Wednesday, I just thought I'd update you guys on the chicks. New Chicks are numbering 103 as of today. Lost 6 due to bad weather. Rainy season. Apart from that they are all looking healthy and have grown huge. Eating so much!

The larger chickens are in the range of 2.5 to 3kgs at the moment. There are about 34 left after sales. It's been good, I have made a total of RM2842.00 (Roughly USD800.00). Initial costs were about RM1200.00 which include the chicks, feeding containers, corn feed and chicken feed. So I've managed to get that back.

The profit has gone back to expanding my operations as in earlier posts. Now we are set on the 1st week of December to start our operations at a new location.

Eric is 4 months plus, he is getting Huge and he has a way with the girls. Took him to town last week, he doesn't run around and stays close to me. Although I didn't dare take him into any restaurants. For obvious reasons.

Eric is starting to grow leg horns (Taji to us locals) and soon he'll come of age and start harassing female chicks and getting babies. I feel like a father seeing his kid grow up.

Well I am off to get busy. So do stop by again for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment